Welcome to the Noblekursi.com, brought to you by Praxis Home Retail Ltd. In using the Noblekursi.com service, of Praxis Home Retail Ltd. you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. All products/services and information displayed on Noblekursi.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Noblekursi.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of Noblekursi.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Noblekursi.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if Noblekursi.com discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by Noblekursi.com for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from India. Noblekursi.com makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Noblekursi.com will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of Noblekursi.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
You also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Noblekursi’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”). All the information which compulsorily needs to be filled are marked in asterix (*) sign.
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Noblekursi.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, Noblekursi.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on Noblekursi.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to Noblekursi.com. Further the said information will not be utilised and shared by Noblekursi.com with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Noblekursi.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you
Noblekursi.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. Noblekursi.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You also agree to:
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Noblekursi.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
- That you will use the services provided by Noblekursi.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Noblekursi.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Noblekursi.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Noblekursi.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior
- intimation whatsoever. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Noblekursi.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Noblekursi.com on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
Entire Agreement If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue to be in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Noblekursi.com with respect to the Noblekursi.com sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Noblekursi.com with respect to the Noblekursi.com sites/services. Noblekursi.com failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.